MedBest is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
MedBest takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of MedBest:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. MedBest is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of MedBest and our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the MedBest website:
- Contact us by filling out our contact form.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The MedBest website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- MedBest strives to be as compatible as we can with assistive technologies. A full list of compatible technologies will be posted here soon.
The MedBest website is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions or mobile operating systems older than 5 years
Accessibility of the MedBest website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the MedBest website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the MedBest website:
- Distinguishable content of some design elements: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because we cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please use the ‘Contact Us’ link if you encounter an issue.
MedBest assessed the accessibility of the MedBest website by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- Continuous internal evaluation